Senior Performance Engineer
Location - Melbourne
Work Type: Contract (6 months with possible extension)
- 8+ Hands-On experience in Load testing tools (HP Load Runner, Apache Jmeter, Gatling, Guns of Bees, Silk Performer).
- Expertise knowledge on performance engineering concepts and different type of performance tes
- Gathering NFRs stories and perform work load modelling
- Excellent hands on experience in Tele-communication domain and high level knowledge on Web servers, App servers, databases, JMS Queues etc.
- Excellent hands-on experience with the applications performance assurance hosted using Cloud technologies
- Hands on skills on monitoring tools such as dynaTrace, Splunk, App-dynamics (setting up dashboard and providing metrics).
- Analyse tests results and work with Developers and Engineers to perform defect fixes.
- Provide application and infrastructure performance (& other non-functional) assurance including in-depth diagnosis, tuning, memory/thread analysis
- Design, Develop, deploy, and improve our application & infrastructure performance assurance processes, systems and stakeholder management
- Execution and analysis of various scenarios that “exercise” and “stress” the solution/platform to ensure related NFR’s and baseline metrics are exceeded
- Provide technical assistance to improve system performance, capacity, reliability and scalability.
- Perform high level root cause analysis of performance issues and suggest corrective actions.
- Multiple operating systems knowledge – Linux/Solaris/Windows
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org